Situated near the town centre of Letchworth Garden City in Hertfordshire, The Cloisters is an historic Grade 2* listed building. Built in 1907 by Miss Annie Lawrence as an open air school dedicated to Psychology, it is an extraordinary building designed according to the Arts and Crafts Movement. It has been designated as one of the ‘great historic buildings of North Hertfordshire’. This quirky, impressive building is available as a perfect venue in which to hold Weddings, Parties, Meetings, Concerts and other special occasions.
Since 1949 it has been the North Hertfordshire Masonic Centre, housing about 40 Lodges, being run and maintained by a Council drawn from the membership.